Tuesday, April 24, 2012

38 week Bump Update!


How Far Along? 38 weeks 3 days
Size of Baby? About 19 1/2 inches and weighing about 6.8 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Lately I'd rather be wearing my non-maternity sweat pants and a t-shirt. haha
Stretch Marks?  I think it's safe to say I didn't get any. :)
Sleep?. I lay every which way just to get comfy.  I no long care...comfort is priority!!   But once I'm asleep... it's all good! 
Food Cravings? popsicles, cold milk, lemonade
What I Miss: My independence.  I rely a lot of Matt and thankfully he's been an amazing support system.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Who else is ready to see the completed nursery?! 
Symptoms? Belly keeps having moments of extreme tightness..can last for awhile.  Not sure what that is all about. 
Movement? It's more of stretches than actual movement.  I think with the lack of room our lil one is just trying to get comfortable.
Belly Button In or Out? I give up on trying to understand what its doing lol.
Labor Signs? The tummy tightening...other than that we're just waiting on the real signs for action!
Best Moment of the Week? Matt has been getting on me to keep up pace with him to get the house extremely ready for baby... we're talking full clean up.  It's like we switched personalities.  I'd rather lay on the couch with a Popsicle.
Weekly Wisdom: I must look like death...because everyone either has this "I'm so sorry for you" face or  the brave ones actually tell me, "It won't be much longer"...or "Hang in there".   It's the ones who have horror stories to tell that should be worried of my wrath.  Honestly, I don't feel all that bad yet. 

My view when I bend over a bit...
I can no longer put these boots on without Matt's help... {sigh}...

3 comments:

  1. love that view from the top belly shot!! hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Love the view from the top of your belly too! :-D If I were there, I would ask for permission to rub your belly. ^_^ Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are looking wonderful. Love the view from the top belly pic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!