Well first and foremost, I finally got the handles attached to the doors. They made a world of difference! Next I decided to make mats for the top of the machines to keep them from getting more scratches from whatever we throw on top of them. I used the same fabric I had leftover from the sink skirt project. I used a simple placemat pattern lining the back with some brown fabric I had in my stash. They turned out pretty well!
As for art, I decided to frame these laundry care label symbols for "wash", "bleach" and"drying".
A while back we made the drying rack and never quite finished it... it still needed a knob to pull it down easier. Well, I finally got around to having Matt grind down the handle I bought so that it fit.As for the cabinets themselves. I haven't yet decided what to store in them. They each have glass shelves and hold quite a lot...so I'll have to get some baskets & labels and get started. :)