Friday, June 15, 2012

Printing Instagram Photos

Let me start off by saying how much I LOVE the Instagram app!   Seriously... the photos I get of Avery come out so professional looking!
...Then I decided I wanted prints... and realized they were all square photos!!!  {Yikes}

Well then I did some research and found Postal Pix (Who also have an app).  They access your instagram account and allow you to print your pictures in 3x3 or 4x4 as well as extra accessories like a mousepad and frames!
I recently ordered some 4x4 prints...I plan on framing one of Avery and my dad for father's day.  They arrived within a week and in great quality!  So excited to try some other ways of displaying these pictures.



1 comment:

  1. omg he is getting so big...i need to get on instagram!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!