Monday, July 2, 2012

Marriage & Motherhood Monday

Yesterday Avery turned 2 months old!  I seriously can not believe it's been that long already.
Everyday he does something new or discovers something for the first time.  The looks her makes just kill me, and somehow he's the only person who has allowed me to lose track of time. lol

Being a mom is the most amazing job ever.  These last two months of being home full-time with Avery have been bliss.  Starting next week I will be back  to work and I'm really going to miss our carefree days.  My mom has graciously offered to watch him until he's old enough for daycare... so with that, I'm more at ease with transitioning back.  But I will miss him for sure!


7 comments:

  1. That's it! It's decided! He is marrying my future daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how handsome he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, just cute. My next project .......twin boys, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just adorable...I'm just so waiting to share these special Times With my little Man!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!