Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10% of Scentsy!

I scream...you scream... we all scream for Scentsy... no?...hm... true story though.
Who doesn't like a good deal that also helps a good cause?

Help Mary Jean in her fight with cystic fibrosis.
Mary Jean is a beautiful 6 month old baby girl that was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when she was 13 days old.  Despite all  of her treatments and daily medications, she is the happiest baby you'll ever meet!   There is currently no cure for this horrible lung disease.  Proceeds from this fundraiser go toward the family to help with the care-taking of Queen Mary Jean! 


You'll probably see me post a lot of deals for them because I'm a huge fan. lol.  I had a bad "open flame" incident involving our fireplace a couple years ago...and since then...no candles in the house.
{Enter Scentsy Products}
What I love most about these flameless wonders is that they use a lightbulb to melt down wax. And if you happen to dip your fingers in the wax...it's specially formulated not to burn.  Trust me... I know first hand...and my little cousin dipped her fingers in it too. lol


So here's the deal...{CLICK HERE}
Join the...Mary Jean Fundraiser Party
Browse the online catalog and shop with 10% off prices!  Don't forget to check out the awesome seasonal fragrances!
This party is good until August 18th so hurry up and stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!