Monday, August 6, 2012

Marriage & Motherhood Mondays

...and my lil peanut turned 3 months yesterday!
I can't believe how fast he's growing.  This has been the most milestone filled month by far!  Besides getting bigger and developing more facial features, Avery is also noticing his surroundings and laughing!  Yes, as of a week ago he's been actually laughing!  It brought tears to my eyes to hear that joy filled noise!

His new thing is that he likes to be held upright so that he can get a better look around.  He'll even go so far as to stand upright too.  Now he'll only lay down when it's time to eat or sleep.  Kind of sad to think our cuddle time is getting shorter!
He's also started to talk more...his own babble language really.  He looks at you like he's really trying to tell a story, which we respond with, "oh really?", "you don't say.." and "then what happened?".  It's so cute to see him trying to communicate with us!

But my favorite milestone is how he's now noticing his own body.  This past week...the kneecaps.  They keep him occupied for hours!  During his 3 month photo shoot all he wanted to do was lean down and touch them. lol.
Feeling so blessed...
Happy Monday everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Soooo cute! Your baby is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...3 months already? He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo cute. How amazing to watch these little babies grow into their own personality and learn knew things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness he's so precious. Rohan loves being upright too! So sweet to see Avery discovering his lil body parts!! Time is flying isn't it? *teardrop*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, 3 months already? where is time going? he is so adorable and getting so big. I like these updates, it's nice to see what the kids are up to. I hope you are enjoying every minute of the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is such a cutie pie. happy three months old sweet boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! BTW...LOVE the onesie!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my goodness! congratulations on your beautiful new addition!!!! sorry i missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Avery is so handsome! I like his monthly onesie "sticker." Is it a sticker or is it cloth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a patch! Stay tuned for a post about them!

      Delete
  10. he is SO adorable!! I found your blog through faith, and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Schnelle! (I heart Faith!)... glad have a new face!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!