Thursday, August 23, 2012

Project Parade!

This is better than an actual parade where people on floats chuck little pellets of hard candy at unsuspecting bystanders. (...I had a bad experience...I mean, who throws ring pops during an evening parade?!  It's dark...and that candy is very hard!!)
Anywho... here's a lineup of some of the DIY projects from the past 6 months!  Whoop whoop!

::Retaining Wall for Garden:
This project was pretty intense for me.  When it comes to being level...I wanted to throw in a brick and call it a day.  Matt really did a lot of the grunt work...but now I want to do one in the front yard...next summer though. 

::T-Shirt Bibs::
Great way to reuse an old t-shirt... 

::Patio Umbrella Stand Planter::
Last project I did while preggo!  LOVE how easy this was... and how great it looks on the patio!


::Avery's Nursery::
LABOR OF LOVE... Matt and I dueled up for this amazing feat.  It turned out better than either of us imagined.


::Guest Bathroom::
This is what happens when the "nesting" phase overlaps into other rooms of the house...


::Magnetic Organizational Board::
Another super easy project that utilizes the back of our basement door. Love.
What were some of your  favorite projects?   I'm hoping the next 6 months are just as productive!! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love all the stuff you do. You're so talented!

    Most of my DIY projects were for our wedding. Sadly, I haven't really done much since then. I do need to crochet a few things for baby but for some reason, I have been very lazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had the patience to learn crochet! My mom has tried to teach me time and time again...but ugh... it won't stick. :) Can't wait to see what you do for your lil one!

      Delete
  2. You are such a crafty lady...me nit too much. Like my friend above all my DIY were done for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still loving Avery's nursery! You guys did such a great job on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgan! We really enjoyed working on it together! We're already looking forward to designing his toddler theme once he decides what his "favorite thing" is!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Avery's nursery! The alcove by the window and the built in bookshelves are my favorite parts. I can just see him 5 years from now lounging on the cushioned bench reading a book. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Amy! Our goal was to have the room "grow" with him.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!