Friday, August 17, 2012

Thank God it's Friday!

Dear God,

Thank you for the rain.  Our yard and garden really needed it! 

Thank you for amazing blogger friends.  Their comments and e-mails make my day! 

Thank you for my amazing husband who cooks dinner when I'm too overworked. 

Thank you for our son, who's smile makes all of life's stresses disappear. 

Thank you for good health...I know I take that for granted.

Thank you for school... I know I complain about it, but I'm learning new things and I'm grateful for the energy to get through it. 

Thank you for Starbucks...and my chai tea latte.  It takes me to a special place of amazingness. 

Thank you for Friday and for getting us all through this week!  It was getting a little rough half way through, but we did it! 

Love, your daughter

...Have a safe and happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. i love this letter to God. i know He was smiling when he read this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A letter of thanks. Those are the best kind. God definitely loves it when we appreciate all the things he does for us. So often, we take for granted good health, clean air and water to drink.
    Thanks for reminding me to always be thankful to God.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! :) God is smiling down on your sweet family I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!