Friday, August 24, 2012

Thank God it's Friday!

Dear God,

Thank you for getting Avery's passport in on time so we could travel to Canada. 

Thank you for allowing Avery to meet his extended family for the first time...especially his great- grandma!

Thank you for earned vacation days. 

Thank you for a dependable car and safe travels.

Thank you for Avery's Mr. Bear (blanky buddy), Fenne Frog (stuffed animal) & Giraffey-gaffy (rattle)...our life savers. :)

Thank you for the gift of memories that we can cherish for years to come. 

Thank you for Friday...and the awesome weekend ahead of us! 

Love, your daughter

4 comments:

  1. Amen! Its great to always give thanks. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Love these!

    So exciting that Avery got his passport! That is one of the first things I'll do when we have a kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I need to get Jordan a passport! I just got mine renewed with my married name, this year, 4 yrs later. LOL! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to have mine renewed as well for my name change... go figure at the border they reminded me that I hadn't signed the new one!! oops!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!