Friday, September 7, 2012

Thank God It's Friday

Dear God, 

Thank you for the short work week...four days is a nice change! 

Thank you for allowing Avery to transition to solid food smoothly!  We ask that everything go well at his 4 month check up...and that mommy doesn't cry during his shots again!
{mmm...peaches...}

Thank you for getting me through my first boot camp workout since having a baby...I felt jiggly...but made it through. 

Thank you for my new workout shoes...and outfits...definitely worth it. 


Thank you for my amazing husband who works so hard every day to do his part as husband and daddy. 

Thank you for the weeds...yes, the weeds in our garden.  They are so large now they have flowers and look like actually plants.  I no longer feel embarrassed. 

Thank you for my mom...and her faithfulness to watch Avery while we're at work.  It's such a blessing and a peace of mind to know he's in good hands. 

Thank you for double stuffed Oreo cookies...

Thank you for the laughter you allow to be in my home...it really is the best medicine. :)

Thank you for another fun-filled weekend ahead of us! 

Love, 
your daughter

8 comments:

  1. I love your post on Fridays!! Have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks you!! Have a good weekend too!!

      Delete
  3. AMEN!

    LOL @ the double stuffed Oreo cookies!

    So THAT'S how you spell Asics! Hubby has been laughing at me cause I got a pair and whenever someone asks me what it is, I tell them "Oasis". I mean, the way it is written, it kinda looks like Oasis :-).

    Have a fab and fun weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... I usually spell it wrong too. Aesics.. acsics...I had to look it up!
      Hope you have a fabulous weekend as well!

      Delete
  4. Your new shoes look awesome! I love yellow. :) Such a happy color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Avery's face just makes me happy, YAY for peaches.
    I felt jiggly for months on end after my first baby. I can't wait to start my workout this time around.

    Hope you had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!