Friday, September 14, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Thank you for our family...and the chances we get to see and spend time with them!

Thank you for a great first night of our church's Awana program!  We had so many girls show up! 

Thank you for giving us two nights in a row of full 8 hours of sleep!

Thank you for early morning photo shoots with my son.  The fact that he just wakes up with a smile on his face makes me put away my bitter morning temperament. :)

Thank you for helping me survive my boot-camp workout classes so far.  I've never been this sore for so long...but I know results will come! 

Thank you for giving Matt the inclination to buy me a package of Andes mints...totally made my night. 

Thank you for getting us through this long week...and for the awesome planned weekend we have to look forward to! 

Love, 
your daughter

6 comments:

  1. :)

    Avery just never fails to put a smile on my face.

    And Andes does that for me everytime. Maybe that's what I need today.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andes mints are one of the reasons I love eating at Olive Garden! lol.
      Hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Avery is so stinkin cute! Seeing him makes me miss Jordan at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute! I love looking at pics of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness that hat is just adorable! It's a grown man hat but tiny sized. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Your son is too stinkin cute!! How can that face not make you smile and brighten your whole day!! Beautiful family!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!