Wednesday, October 31, 2012

30-Day Challenge Starts Tomorrow!

Tomorrow begins our 30-day Challenge!!  I hope you're all ready! 


   {November 1-30th, 2012}
For One Week our Topic will be... 
{Meal Planning}
...check out the details for each day!!




************************************************************
{How to Participate}

1) Copy Paste the Button (Right column-->) in a blog post of your own.  Let your followers know you're participating in an awesome challenge and encourage them to join in as well!

2) Dedicate one day a week to blog about your progress... post the link on my page so that I can feature it on my blog!

{Grab a Button and Get Challenged!}


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!