Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Blog Plan

So during my little hiatus I decided to get my life back on track in terms of organization.  Having a baby really put a wrench in my divine plans of "everything has a place and time"...because babies don't get that. lol
Honestly though, I need order in my life or I have melt-downs like the one I had last week right before my finance exam (which went horribly if you were wondering...thank goodness for curves and extra credit). So...order in my life...
I explained to Matt that things were going to change around the house...and it was up to him if he wanted to be on board...but I was going to get things in tip top shape again. (I think he agreed...it was  more a shrug with a grunt since he was in the middle of watching a football game with Avery).
But with this new found inspiration I also wanted to get some awesome blog posts for all of you.  So here are some topics I want to start getting in weekly.

I forgot to mention my love affair for fall... yeah, it's kind of my favorite season. Like, more than Spring.  Get ready to be bombarded with some crazy decor inspiration as well. :)

Anyone else craving caramel apples?!?...no??  Just me then?

3 comments:

  1. Fall is def. my favorite too ... Spring is cool but my allergies just kill me. So Fall it is!

    Excited for your new awesome posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typically love the fall and the color change. But not so much this year. Likely because I am not feeling well.

    I look forward to seeing your projects this fall. I am sure it'll all look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the process of organizing and decluttering my home. I hope to start 2013 with alot less junk. Looking forward to reading your tips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!