Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Recipes to try!

We're gearing up for a Halloween Party and I'm researching some recipes of scary eats!  Check them out... let me know what you  think...or send me a link of something you recommend. :)

Monster Meatball Sandwiches
Monster Meatball Sandwiches Recipe


Pumpkin Cheese Ball

Pumpkin Cheese Ball Recipe

...I think I'm going to do a chocolate chip peanut butter ball rendition. {Source}...trust me when I say this is a crowd pleaser! 

Halloween Layered Fudge
Halloween Layered Fudge Recipe


Caramel Apples

Fun Caramel Apples Recipe

Spooky Spider Eggs
Spooky Spider Eggs + More Scary Good Treats!

Tombstone Cookies
Spooky Spider Eggs + More Scary Good Treats!

Yum... don't you just love Halloween goodies?!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh! So many cute Halloween treats! I love it! The fudge and the apples look so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been a huge caramel apple type...but this year the craving is undeniable!

      Delete
  2. Those fudge squares do look kind of good. I don't really like sweets that much though. I'm like a guy - I want steak & potatoes lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spiders look good and the fudge too...I'm supposed to be eating better but this just made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... it's not the best time of year to be on a diet!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!