Is it just me...or are the weeks just flying by?! I feel like Halloween is upon us and Christmas is just a few weeks away! And all the while, I'm just trying to keep up. Well this past weekend we didn't have any plans except for a friend's wedding. So, we used the rest of the time just spending quality attention on A. I can't believe it when I say he turned 5 months old on Saturday. :o I've been trying to take in every little thing he does, but I can't help but notice all the little things he's not doing anymore.
- He no longer has his erratic baby breathing...which means I no longer feel the need to have a monitor on every night...or be worried when he starts to cough.
- He no longer wakes up every 2 hours...sometimes just to play or see me. It's now only once for a quick snack and he's back asleep!
- He no longer cries about where he is... instead he'll roll over and get himself there.
- He no longer needs us around when he plays... his independence is growing.
At the same time he's picking up new milestones.
- rolling from belly to back and back to belly.
- beginning to hold his own bottle
- talking...and what I just found out last night as singing. :)
- grabbing successfully with intent.
- eating solids like a champ. :)
- figuring out how things work... mainly our iPhones. :)
Feeling so blessed...