Friday, October 5, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Thank you for yet another eventful week!  Since Avery was born, they seem to fly by as he grows up before our eyes. 

Thank you for the changing leaves and signs of Fall weather.  It's our favorite season!  Now I get to wear my boots too!

Thank you for my sister.  She has such an awesome personality and unique take on life... and Avery adores her as his aunt. 
{Photo Shoot w/Aunt Jenny}
Thank you for getting me through my first exam in school.  Even though I did horrible, I now have the motivation to get my butt in gear. :) 

Thank you for weddings... as we've been to four since Avery was born. 

Thank you for our good health...and keep us safe this weekend. 

Love, 
your daughter

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics.

    Sorry about your exam. Hope your next one goes much better!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what handsome little man you have there! time has flown. just yesterday i was reminiscing about when my little ones were babies. please cherish every moment because it flies by!!! Looks like you are which is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) this post makes me smile, except for the test part. You got the next one!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your exam results, but with your motivation you WILL do better on the next one! I totally understand how hard it is to study when you have a sweet baby to take care of, but you can do it :) Also I LOVE how your family is rocking the matching native attire at the wedding. Isn't going to weddings as a family of 3 so fun?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that photo shoot with Avery and his Auntie. You will love having those photos when he is older!
    Hope you have a great weekend, Kathy. Enjoy your little man.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!