Friday, October 19, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

I seriously can not believe how fast the week goes by these days!   Is it because we're getting older?...or because we're parents?  Either way, we're trying to enjoy each day...and savor the weekends!  Thank you for giving us the energy to do so. 

Thank you for helping me find a new lady to do my hair...she's amazing!!  Love the new style I got. 

Thank you for our jobs.  We definitely take them for granted in this economy. 

...speaking of which...thank you for the elections that are rapidly approaching.  I CAN NOT WAIT for the political ads to stop!!  Ugh...so annoying lol. 

Thank you for pumpkins!!  We're going to the farm this weekend to pick some up for decorating...it'll be my third time ever to carve one.  Hope it turns out ok! 

Thank you for our family...they mean the world to us.  Wish Matt's side lived closer. :(

Thank you for the babies that are coming soon!!... My sister-in-law and best friend are both expecting girls in the next few weeks!!!   Avery is so excited too! 

Thank you so so much...for my husband.

Please be with us as we start a new week... 

Love, 
Your daughter

5 comments:

  1. your new hairstyle is gorgeous! you look gorgeous!

    have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hairstyle looks nice!

    I thank God for life each and every day! It's definitely a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the way you feel after getting a nice new do? I do too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this Friday series. Isn't great to find a hairdresser you like? nice hairstyle by the way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks soo good and I love all that you are thankful for!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!