Friday, October 26, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Still trying to hold on as the weeks fly by and the season makes a change over to Fall.  This past week has been summer-like weather and we're all just soaking it up!  Thank you for delaying the inevitable winter. 

Thank you for allowing us to enjoy all of lil A's milestones.  He's becoming so independent as he explores this large world around him. 

Thank you for the quick and safe delivery of our best friend's baby girl!  She's beautiful!  Avery can't wait to meet her either! 

Thank you for our health.  I caught a 24-hour bug the other day, but it was gone by morning!  Grateful Avery didn't catch it too... he's so immune... like his daddy. 

Thank you for my blog followers!  Even the ones who secretly stalk and think I don't notice. lol  They make my day anyway!! 


Thank you for Halloween Oreos...and for the men in my life who feel they are entitled to my plate of them! 


Thank you for giving us the weekend!  Keep us safe...and let us enjoy the little things. :)

Love,
your daughter

1 comment:

  1. Glad you weren't sick for long! We are stuck in some kind of strange summer time warp here too. But I'm NOT complaining.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!