Friday, December 7, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Thank you so much for this week.  It was stressful at times, but in the end you promise us a weekend to recoup! 

Thank you for helping lil A get over his cold.  He's still sporting a runny nose, but he's in good spirits. I can't believe he's 7 months old now...and holding his own bottle! :)

Thank you for my new boots.  (More on that later)

Thank you for Christmas music!!  I LOVE listening to Christmas music!  It's during this time that I realize my little sister still has my favorite Christmas mix cd I made years ago...rude.

Thank you for helping me get through my class...final is on Monday!!  I still have some more studying to do, and even if I don't get the grade I need...I learned a lot.  Mainly I learned a lot about how much I can handle on my plate.  Priorities in my life have definitely changed... 

Love Always, 
Your daughter

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Happy Friday to you too and goodluck on your final!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!