Friday, December 14, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 
Thank you for helping me to get my Christmas shopping done.  Every year I vow to start earlier in the year and sure enough I don't. 
...speaking of Christmas shopping...thank you for Amazon.com.

Thank you for helping to ease my anxiety as I prepare for my week-long trip to Kenya...without my boys.  I know Matt will take great care of our son, but I will miss them both terribly!

Thank you for helping my cousin's wedding planning to go smoothly!  It's crazy to believe in just one week I'll be standing by her while she'll be saying her "I do's"! 
Pro Pics Pre Ceremony Pictures photo 11
Thank you for Christmas cookies...can't thank you enough.  :)

Thank you friends and family.  It seems during this time I'm reminded of all the amazing people in my life. 

Thank you for my amazing husband.  Everyday he impresses me more and more.  I can't believe how much I love him!

6 comments:

  1. omg, you're going to Kenya! so exciting! have the best time. i can just imagine how much you're going to miss your boys though.

    ahh, can you believe we only have to pick up a gift card and we're all done with Christmas shopping?! i don't know what's going on here!

    this is such a sweet post too. made me smile!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Amazon too! I do most of my online shopping on that site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for getting that Christmas shopping done. Always nice to have it done with so you aren't out with the nuts who waited until the last minute. We will be making a bunch of Christmas cookies on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an awesome time in Kenya!

    I am with you on the shopping thing. Thank God for Amazon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to be back in time for Christmas? Have a great time in Kenya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Kenya.I have always followed your blog but remained silent.I live in Kenya.It is a beatiful place.You will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!