Friday, December 28, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Thank you for getting us through this past week.  It was so hard being away from my husband and baby... and yet, you managed to ease my anxiety and allow me to be a part of a special day for my cousin, Ruth. 

Thank you for the smooth trip to and from Kenya.  You came through in getting my lost luggage returned and allowing for minimal delays to and from! 

Thank you for the sanctity of marriage...and that of Ruth and Paul.  May they be forever blessed! 

Thank you for sending us your son... to whose birth we celebrated so joyfully this past Tuesday!  Help us to remember the real reason for the season. 

Love, 
Your Daughter

1 comment:

  1. you are beautiful Kathy!

    congrats to your cousin.

    i know that you are thrilled to be back home. have a fabulous weekend and take lots of pics since you need to teach me, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!