Tuesday, December 11, 2012

#YesImWearingThis

So my good friend and fellow blogger, Faith, is doing a weekly themed post based on individualized fashion. You all know I've never even ventured into fashion on my blog because...well... I don't consider myself skilled in that area.  Faith...is a fashionista...I look up to her!  :)
So you better believe I took up the challenge to revamp my wardrobe and try to come up with unique combinations.  I'm going to venture into a new style of my very own.  I guess being a mom doesn't mean I have to live in sweatpants and spit-up laden clothing...
...I know... so hot.
So each week I'll try and post an instragram pic of one outfit I wore during the week that I took pride in putting together.  Let's see if this momma can get fashion savvy!

All pics are available on Instragram under #YesImWeaingThis

Shirt - Body Central
Sweater - Marshalls
Jeans - L.e.i.
Shoes - Payless Shoe Source
Necklace - Maurices

6 comments:

  1. seriously, you are one hot mama!

    i LOVE your top and necklace! so pretty. you def. have style, now you're just being forced to share it ;)

    and you are too sweet. i'm glad you can look up to me for something, haha. since i look up to you for your craftyness and organizational skills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fab :).

    i love you top and cardi too.

    i just got back from the mall, i didn't buy anything but walking about i figured out that i can go back to be fashionable. i just have to buy the right things

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I've been saying I'm going to do it too but like you...I just haven't ever felt qualified enough to do it. Good job on putting together a cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top and necklace. I love Faith's style too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!