Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Caramel Apple Dip - Gift Idea!

Is it Caramel or Carmel?!... haha.  This was a DIY project that I got off Pinterest. {My first love}.  I actually made these for lil A's daycare providers as a Christmas gift.  Super easy recipe and they all raved about how delish they were.

Caramel Dip Recipe
1 block of cream cheese
1 container of caramel dip  ( I used Marzetti Old Fashioned Carmel-Dip)
Heath bits
You'll also need Granny Smith Apples, small glass jar , baggies and ribbon to decorate!
The rest is sooo easy!  Mix the cream cheese with 1/2 the carmel dip and spoon into jars (Fill 1/2 way)
Next add some plain carmel dip
Lastly... top with heath bits

I put each jar in a cellophane baggie and placed an apple on top.  I wrapped them with a Christmas ribbon and sent them off with lil A! 

Keep Refrigerated!!

6 comments:

  1. I still need to make this! It sounds so good. I'm confused about the bag though, How it is tied in the middle? Two bags? So confused. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... The bags I got were too short..so I got another one and put in on the top (upside down...). Then I tied a ribbon in the middle. Does that make sense?

      Delete
  2. yummy, yummy, yummy!

    i say caramel! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say Car a mel.

    And these look cute and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks sooooo yummy.

    I also say caramel. Lucky daycare providers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!