Monday, January 14, 2013

Marriage & Motherhood Monday

So lil A is officially crawling and our lives have completely changed!!  He's everywhere now!  I must say, I was thoroughly warned that things would get this way, but I was convinced he would settle for staying on his baby blanket and play with his new toys contently while I made dinner.  That's not the case though.  Toys are boring now... he'd rather crawl into the smallest places (behind the couch...under the coffee table) and play with cords... or computer buttons.  The craziest is when I'm cooking and all of a sudden he's at my ankles! 
But the biggest thing we're realizing is our privacy is slowly disappearing.  Lil A doesn't realize what areas are off limits to him... so it's no surprise when he wants to be where we are at all times.  



Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the fact that he has this new form of independence.  He's learning new things every day...and it's such a joy to see him make decisions and able to act on them now. I don't think it'll ever get old! 

7 comments:

  1. hahaha, that "they will find you" picture is hilarious! omg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute/cool at the same time. Congratulations to lil A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pic is too funny! Well, he'll be walking before you know it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A is mobile, bring on the fun times.

    That picture about the bathroom break cracked me up. I now leave the door open every time because otherwise Tman will chase me in there like it's a prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, that picture cracks me up. Way to go lil A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7 years old and Steel still walks into the bathroom to find me! It never ends!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... you're not giving me much hope Danielle!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!