Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tackling My Blog Funk...

yup...this blog is in a funk!  It badly needs a jump start.  Mainly I need to get my butt back to my craft table and start busting out projects like I used to.  I miss it so bad!  Funny thing is, I've been doing some under the radar and not documenting it for you guys.  (I know...I know...I'm a horrible blogger-person!)  So I've accepted a challenge offered by one of my favorite bloggers, Jen over at I Heart Organizing.

I love Jen's monthly challenges.  Her fun use of color always gets my creative juices flowing too. :)
Since we first organized our office...things have changed...a lot.  For one, lil A's toys are now stored in there as well as a whole slew of new stuff that needs to be properly organized.  Here's some inspiration that I found that I would LOVE to have incorporated.

Wires labeled and contained just under the desk...and out of the way of little fingers.
l6x482_gt04_wire_tame.jpg
Love this for organizing!!
I love this dual desk idea... Not sure if it would fit in our space though

So excited to get started on this challenge!  Hope some of you participate too!  I'll post how things go periodically this month.  Stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited! I've always loved when you post your projects because I get to live vicariously through you :).

    Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm happy for you. I wish I had taken the challenge because my "home office" is actually a junk room right now. :( It's my dirty little secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too late to join!! It's for the whole month... :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!