Friday, January 4, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Seriously?!  Is it really Friday already?!  This short work week went by so fast!!...don't worry... I'm super thankful for that!  :)

Thank you for the amazing start to the New Year.  2012 was full of so many amazing memories...excited to see what you have in store for us this year! 

Thank you for giving me the push I needed to start planning lil A's first birthday!  The key is to stay in budget by DIYing...everything. :)  But you know me too well...of course this will be the party of the year haha. 

Thank you for getting my sister home safe from Uganda.  She made it in time to see the ball drop for 2013! 

Thank you for the two boxes of brownie mix that we found in our pantry... they were delish.

Thank you for bootcamp.  I can't feel my abs today...but at least the "brownie incident" is being dealt with. 

Please give us a relaxing a restful weekend! 

Love, 
Your daughter

1 comment:

  1. He certainly knows that it will be the party of the year. I cannot wait to see all that you do for A's party. He is one blessed boy :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!