Friday, January 18, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!


Dear God, 

Thank you for the amazing week you've given us this month!  

Thank you for helping me get over the "mini-flu" on Monday... I don't know what that was all about, but You knew I couldn't afford to be off the radar for more than 24 hours! 

Thank you for baby gates...even if they take 2+ hours to install. lol

Thank you for bootcamp...yes...still.  Finally hit my goal weight (though it could be contributed to me being sick for  two days... but it worked!).   I joke and say that I've finally gotten to "skinny" status only to turn around and possibly get large again... and no, I'm not preggo.  Eventually we'd like to expand our lil family though. :)

Thank you for BBQ potato chips... 

Thank you for our amazing friends and family...we are truly blessed!

Thank you for my blog friends!!  I seriously would not be motivated to write each day if it weren't for their comments and e-mails!  Love the feedback! 

Please bless us a restful weekend...full of fun memories and spontaneous dance parties!

Love, 
your daughter

8 comments:

  1. skinny mini!

    glad you're feeling better. i'm getting there but still coughing up my lung ....

    haha, and baby A looks like he is trying to crash the gate down, too funny!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you're still coughing. :( Matt has had a cough for almost month now... just won't let up.

      Delete
  2. I love me some BBQ Potato chips...well almost any chip really!!! Glad you are feeling better and hope the weight loss sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for being back to skinny status. Such a great feeling after having a baby isn't. You did good, keep it up.

    I felt the same way after I had my first, I lost all the weight and felt skinny again and then 3 months later I was pregnant again :). We are not done having kids so that might happen again this time around :).

    Have a great weekend with A and your hubby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... it's a yo-yo syndrome!! I'm glad you two aren't done making super adorable babies!!! eeekkk! :)

      Delete
  4. Aww he is so adorable standing by the baby gate -- I'm not looking forward to baby proofing, at all. You look great btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on goal weight! That's such a great achievement! Baby A is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!