Friday, January 25, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Thank you for getting us through the full work week...kind of bummed we didn't have off on Monday!...but I digress. 

Thank you for sending us Martin Luther King Jr....he changed lives and will always be remembered as a man of powerful influence. 

Thank you for snow...though, we could do without the single digit temperatures!! :) 

Thank you for letting me be a mommy to a sick little boy today.  I pray my extra cuddles and kisses will get his belly to feel better so we can all enjoy the weekend. 

Thank you for my family...friends...and fellow bloggers.  The love is big for all of you! 

Love, 
your daughter

2 comments:

  1. We could really do without the single digit temperatures :).

    i love your Friday letters to God. they make me smile.

    hope that little A feels better.

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you with that single digit weather. I thought it only got that cold in Alaska! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!