Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Valentine's Day Printables & Other Lovey Dovey Stuff!

So I'm making the effort this year to not only decorate the house for Valentine's Day...but also get some DIY projects that I've had in the idea box for years finally completed!!  Yay!

So I found a file on my computer labeled Valentine's Day and found these:

1) Valentine's Day Printables.  I found the original on this blog back in the day...and then I recreated it.  I was actually able to print it directly onto a thin piece of fabric too! The plan is to use the fabric to make a cute couch pillow for the season.
Here are some other ones I designed myself...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Actually used this one in lil A's nursery framed with two of his ultrasound pictures. :)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

2) Sweet Treats!  For Christmas I got a cake balls starter kit from my in-laws.  They have some cute heart-shaped cakes I want to attempt.
I also had a printable on file to use on paper bags so that I can package homemade cookies and brownies! 


6 comments:

  1. So perfect! I love V-Day!

    Can't believe that, that means that Sean and I have officially been together for 6 years. Where has the time gone?!

    Oh and his birthday but that's not important ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow... time does fly huh? haha...and his birthday is important Faith! lol

      Delete
  2. Wow, guess we do need to start thinking about V day!! Cute printables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ideas! I also have a cake ball starter Kit. I just might steal that idea for ours. Hope that is ok :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is!! Please share when you do! I'd love to see how yours come out!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!