Thursday, January 17, 2013

#YesImWearingThis & Weekend Recap

Put this outfit together over the weekend for church on Sunday.  It was a rainy day, but I wanted something fun and bright to lighten the mood.
Dress: Target; Cardigan: New York and Company (Fun Fact: wore it on my wedding day!); Necklace: Payless Shoe Source; Boots: Burlington Coat Factory

My little sister was in town visiting so we went to Olive Garden for lunch.



I just love that place!  It's always a fun time with great food...or in lil A's case...yummy coasters.
Sunday night I got really sick with what I thought was the onset of the flu.  Thankfully it dissipated within 24 hours... but still, I got hit hard. :(  And we all know, moms don't have time to get sick!!  Glad to be back on my feet though!

7 comments:

  1. i'm feeling like i'm getting sick right now :(. hope my body fights it!

    you look so good! love your outfit! you sure you just had a baby a few months ago?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Faith!! Drink Airborne... I swear by it. And tons and tons of water! Thanks for the compliments...but I give all the credit to my bootcamp class...and my "9lbs at birth" child. :)

      Delete
  2. You look great. Very well put together.

    Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!! And I love Olive Garden too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit. I love little pop of colors, it transforms a completely boring outfit into something so hip and cool. You look amazing by the way, that outfit is so flattering on you.

    YAY for a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are looking good mama. i love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove that cardigan - and the whole ensemble, really!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!