Thursday, January 24, 2013

#YesImWearingThis

So I whipped this together for church last Sunday.  The boys were all prepped out so I needed something that said "all business".  I love the boots, but they are a pain to get off and on. lol  I told Matt that in case of an emergency not to bother trying to remove them.

The picture doesn't do the sweater/shawl justice... it has glittery thread in the light gray areas.  I wear it all the time at work, so I'm sure it won't last very long in my closet. :)


Dress & Necklace: Charlotte Russe; Sweater/Shawl: Marshalls; Boots: Gift

When Matt took this picture for me he didn't  notice that my sweater was pulled off center.  That would be compliments of my son...trying to find his mid afternoon snack.  {sigh}...the joys of motherhood right? 

8 comments:

  1. you hot mama!
    seriously! you look so good!
    love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit girl!! I'm jealous of your outfit posts when I'm still too scared to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... Cece you have to do it too!! Please! I don't want to be the only one (besides the amazing Faith!) doing it!!

      Delete
  3. Very stylish. Died laughing over the boots comment, they definitely are a hazard ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!