Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I don't know... what do you want?

So... today is one of those days that I literally have nothing to blog about.  Mainly because I forgot to upload my pics for the blogs I've already started...boo to me!  Forgive me though, I hope to get back on things on Thursday.  Meanwhile, as I take shots of Robitussin for the 3rd day in a row...I'm asking for some feedback.

What would you like to read in this next month on my blog?  Are you into parenting stuff, DIY projects, cooking, Organizing, or are you all ready for another monthly challenge?! Eek... tell me.  While I wait on that...I'll just snack on these diet oreos...

6 comments:

  1. DIY and parenting stuff. We move in a couple of weeks so I'd like to get more ideas. Already, I have been bookmarking stuff from your page :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moving?! That's exciting! We have some home improvement projects that we are just about to start!! I'll be sure to post them!

      Delete
  2. I'm new to the blog, but I would love to see some things about DIY, organizing and cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Terri!! I can definitely start featuring more of what you requested! Thanks so much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIY projects and parenting stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diet Oreos... haha... You kill me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!