Friday, February 1, 2013

Thank God It's Friday

Dear God, 

Thank you for the roller coaster week we've all had.  

Thank you for your sense of humor with the weather. It was almost 60 degrees in the beginning of the week...but you decided to close it out today with single digits and a little bit of snow.  My commute to work was epic.  But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping us all safe on the roads. 
View of my drive into work this morning...

Thank you for helping the entire family get over whatever nasty bug we had...we'll call it "Wanna-be stomach-like-flu-thingy".  I would say "good times"... but it really wasn't. 

Thank you for the opportunity you've opened up at work to get some overtime in!  Operation, pay off Christmas never felt so good! :)

Thank you for M&Ms... my weakness for the week. hehe.

Thank you for the awesome giveaway and amazing bloggers I'm able to take part in it with! 

...and since I forgot to post yesterday... Thank you for giving me the confidence to wear this today. :) 


#YesImWearingThis
Excited for the weekend...please remind us to make some amazing memories! 

Love, 
Your daughter

5 comments:

  1. seriously with the weather! it was so nice on Wednesday and now it is snowing and so cold. i guess, we deserved a break :)

    glad that all of you are feeling better!

    yum, now i want M&Ms.

    i LOVE the colors in your outfit! you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. I always love your Friday prayers. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are feeling better. you look fab. i like the purple top. have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your outfit. Purple is definitely a good color.

    Thank goodness you are feeling better. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your commute looked awful. I hate driving in awful winter conditions. Thank God for journey mercies for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!