Friday, February 8, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Yay!!  The weekend is finally here and I'm not spending the entire Saturday at work!!  ...just the morning lol. 

Thank you for the overtime opportunity you've provided...but thank you more for the break I get from it to spend some much needed quality time with my boys! 


Thank you for helping my little sister to get over the flu.  I can't believe how intense this cold season has been for us... it's a never ending cycle of sickness.  At least we know You're never giving us more than we can handle. 

Thank you, in advance, for MY BIRTHDAY!!!... what?!  Yeah... Sunday (2/10/13) I turn 29!!!  I'm actually really excited about it for some reason.  I mean, I know it's the one before 30, but I can't contain how much of a blessing the last year has been!!  So bring on the aging!! 

Thank you for leaving behind a little bit of snow after our rainfall this morning.  I hope to get some cute shots of lil A playing in it for the first time! :)

Thank you for entrusting Matt and I with lil A...we're loving every min with him!  I can't believe he's already 9 months old!!  Oh...and that reminds me that I need to take his monthly photo shoot.  
...and with that said, please grant me the patience to handle his wiggly butt!! :)


Love always, 
your daughter

11 comments:

  1. Aww! Have a wonderful day with your children!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, you are so a rockstar!

    ahh, the last year in your 20s ... it really isn't as bad as one would think. i'm really loving being in my 30s. who would have thunk it?!

    happy early birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA, wiggly butt.

    Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday in Advance!! I'm blown by how many people are getting the bug this season - so lucky to get through it unscathed (so far).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you in advance! I'm really feeling the parents are rock star list. Never thought about it, but it's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love your funny faces photo shoot, that's my kind of pics :).
    Happy Birthday!!! hope you have a great time celebrating.

    YAY for being rockstars :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, Happy Birthday, Kathy!!!! I turn the big 2-9 this year too ;) I'm excited for it! Can't believe it's our last day in our dear twenties! Excited to see what's in store in the thirties!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Birthday MRS.KC (PW <3!!!)! You have a BEAUTIFUL family :) Happy 9th month birthday to your adorable son!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!