Monday, March 18, 2013

Marriage and Motherhood Monday

...Random Ramblings...
Happy Monday! 
I woke up pretty sleepy since we stayed up late to watch The Bible on the History channel.  Anyone else watching it?!  Oh my word it's so good!  We actually got rid of our cable at the beginning of the month, so we went over to our friend's house to watch it.  Seriously loving it though!  I can guarantee we'll be ordering the DVD set. 
The Bible - The Epic Miniseries DVD
The rest of the weekend was super productive.  I worked Saturday morning (overtime opportunity) and was home by 1.  I played with lil A until we both passed out for an afternoon nap.  I then went through my camera and sent a lot of pictures of lil A (8-10 months) to the grandparents. I was shocked to see the cart had over 200 pictures!  I guess I didn't realize I was capturing so many memories!
  
I then did some more of our taxes until our lil deduction woke up and demanded more play time.  I was more than happy to oblige!  Meanwhile, Matt was busy cutting holes in our walls!  Yup... the wall niches are in!  I don't want to show off pics yet because it's going to be a wow factor... ok... here's a sneak peek while we were checking the lighting.

Anywho, there's still a lot of work to do cleaning up the dry wall edges, caulk and painting! :)  Stay tuned!  On the downside, it was way too cold to stain the growth chart!!  I'm getting so impatient.  It's cut, but I need it to be at least 60 deg outside!! 

 Later that night we went out for dinner at Ruby Tuesday...so delish!  We love their BBQ ribs...fulls lab of course!  After we gave lil A one of their cheddar biscuits he was content for the whole meal.  I ate enough to feel guilty about my lack of gym time!  We've been so busy at work that I only worked out once last week...and the week before cause I was sick.  Still...I need to get back into my routine.  Especially to get in shape for summer...and then the cruise! woo hoo!! Still need to get new shoes though. haha.

Hope you all had wonderful weekends!  Would love to hear what you did!


3 comments:

  1. Aw Avery is adorable! Love that you have a matching hat! haha. Can't wait to see your niches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a VERY productive weekend with fun mixed in. Those niches are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that ecard is perfect! Avery is so adorable!

    I only went to the gym once last week too. I need to get it together as I'm packing on the lbs, blah!

    I can't wait to see this project completed!

    Looks like a great weekend, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!