Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rustic Spa Bathroom

So while Matt is busy cutting holes in our hallway walls and getting his Spring list together... I'm daydreaming about what to do with our master bathroom!  We haven't touched it since we moved in.  Not even paint!  Seriously...the room is builder's grade white.  So awful!!

But I do plan to change that once the weather gets 10 deg warmer and I can open up some windows.  I want a peaceful retreat.

Want to dream with me?

...imagine rustic spa...

Go...!



Check out those wall niches!! 

2 comments:

  1. All of our bathrooms are builder basic white too! Along with our two spare bedrooms. I have a feeling they may stay that way too! I can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally dreaming with you. Love the last pic, that's my kind of rustic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!