Friday, March 1, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Thank you for weekends!  I've never been so excited for a weekend home with the family!  We have a lot planned, but mainly just hanging out!

Thank you for March!  That means St. Patty's day is just around the corner...and that means corned beef!!  I'm going to make the effort to make a St. Patty's Day dinner this year... maybe even a get together with some of our Irish friends lol.  
Photo: Etsy user joyscribner
Can't believe it'll be Avery's first St. Patty's Day!
Thank you for easy dessert recipes!  My parents are having a get together this weekend and I'm in charge of dessert!  You better believe I'm turning to my tried and true "Easy Peasy Chocolate Cake" recipe. :) 

Thank you for bootcamp!  I wasn't as consistant as I would have liked to be this week... but my new gym bag is helping me get back in the groove.  Too bad it also has me shoe shopping! 
Source

Thank you for my job.  It's insanely busy and on a regular basis I forget what day of the week it is, but I'm so grateful that I have one to go to each and every day. 

Thank you for my health.  Even with the cough from "below" ... I can still walk, talk and eat.  I've changed my diet to be more vitamin empowered...so this better be the last leg of it! haha. 

Thank you for my fellow followers and bloggers!! 

Love always,
Your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!