Friday, March 15, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 
Wow... this week was longer than usual.  So glad it's the weekend finally!  And with that, no plans!! 
All the stuff we need to get the wall niches done arrived last night, so that project is finally getting underway!  Thank you for A's love for naptime!  If we're lucky he'll nap long enough for us to get the power tools out and make some serious lead way!
Yes, we're aware he outgrew his swing, but he's having trouble letting go!
Thank you for the opportunity you're giving us to go on a family vacation at the end of the year!  We just booked our very first cruise!  Nervous and excited!!  Traveling with a 1 1/2 year old is going to be the fun part!  haha.

Thank you for my mom.  We feel so blessed to have her to watch A during the week.  He loves his Jajja so much! 
Thank you for helping keep on top of the planning for A's first birthday!  The theme is still western cowboy!  I need to still book his 1st year pictures and order a couple more things for the party and draw up the menu...and work on the favors!  yikes!!  Please grant me know-how to get all this done!
Thank you for my cousin's photographer who finally released her wedding photos!!  They came out gorgeous!!  Hopefully I can put together a recap next week! 

Thank you again, for my health.  I finally kicked this cough.  Went to the doctor's again and they confirmed that I had something viral..possibly bronchitis followed by a secondary infection.  Thankfully the antibiotics helped with that and I'm starting to feel like myself again.  Lil A seems to be unaffected, so that's a blessing.  

Thank you for my hubby!  With the weather doing flip flops he's getting excited to get started on our outdoor projects!  Hopefully we get some warmer weather this weekend so I can finish staining A's growth chart!!! :)

Thank you for my faithful readers!  They make all this fun! 

2 comments:

  1. I love cruises! How awesome. This has been a looong week for me too. So glad it's almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting that you're going on a cruise! I've never done one!!

    I'm glad you're better. I've finally kicked my cough too!!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!