Friday, March 22, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Thank you for Fridays!!  They are by far my favorite day of the week! 

Thank you for a week of sickness free in my house!  Lil A, is painfully pushing out two more teeth, but we're doing our best to keep him in good spirits!  Growing must hurt really bad! 

Thank you for Ikea.  And you better believe I'm grateful to be going there this weekend!  Oh the damage that will be done! 

Thank you for The Container Store... for the same reason as Ikea. :)

Thank you for the end of overtime!  Our project is coming to a close and I'll have more time at home! I'll also be able to eat a lot healthier!!  Oh my gosh, the snacking was getting out of hand!

Thank you for the training potty!   Haha... we're not potty training yet, but we did purchase a potty for lil A to start getting used to.  Funny thing is, he loves it!  He wants to sit on it all the time.  So we worked it into his nighttime schedule whereby he sits on it for a bit before taking his bath.  Well last night he was sitting on there and I ran to go get my camera.  (Because I like to catch all of his lil embarrassing life moments)  Well apparently he went pee-pee and wanted some toilet paper, because he crawled off and tipped it over in the process.  Quite the mess I walked back into.  But I was still praising him! :)  (It's the small things lol)
Thank you for my baby sister!  Can't wait to see her this weekend!  It's going to be a great visit! 

Thank you for the weather...actually... no not so much. lol  It's cold again...with snow and ice!!  It's supposed to be Spring and we're still bundled!  Consider this my prayer request for warmer weather! Please!! 

Thank you for the guidance in planning lil A's birthday party!  We're getting so excited to celebrate his first year here with us!  He has no idea what all the hustle and bustle is for but it'll be a fun time!

Lastly, and certainly not least...my fellow readers!  Thank you for them!!  Hope they enjoy their weekends!

With love, 
Your daughter

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend too! Finally Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO much to be grateful for! PRAISE GOD!!!! Have a lovely weekend Kathy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really love reading these posts!

    Haha, little A is super baby!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!