Monday, April 22, 2013

Marriage & Motherhood Monday

Been busy rsvping for all the summer weddings coming up...and it has me reminiscing of our special day.  The fact that it's been 2 1/2 years since we said "I do"...I can only sit in awe at all that's happened since.  So... instead of words... just posting pics of me with my best friend...of the course of 5 years!
We're dating! 
We're homeowners!
We're gardeners!..ok, maybe not so much me! haha
We're engaged!...formally.
We're Husband & Wife!
We're honeymooners in Jamaica mon!
We're Expecting!
We're a dad...
...and a mom.
We're a family
...and in over our heads!
Lil A took his first step last night too.  So maybe I'm getting extremely nostalgic over the fact that time is just flying by too fast!  Still, I'm grateful for my husband... he's been such a rock for our family.  I'm happy to say that I enjoy being his wife...as much as I enjoy being lil A's mom. 

9 comments:

  1. Gosh... FLASHBACKS!!! :)

    I love these! You two are the cutest, sweetest couple! I couldn't be happier for you guys and little A!

    Happy RSVPing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a sweet post :)

    ps congrats baby A on taking your first steps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! Especially the "we're in over our heads" one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - love your photo recap of the last 5+ years! I still remember you posting your wedding pictures on PW way back when! It certainly seems like a lifetime has passed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!! These pictures took me way back!! I've been your friend through all of them! That makes me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post! Can't believe little took his first steps already. Time sure is going by, but it couldn't be any more perfect than this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, loved the trip down memory lane. So fun and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!