Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tracking in Mud...

Ha!  Can you tell what project I'm sending Matt to do when he finishes up these wall niches?!
We're saying goodbye to some annoying folding closet doors near the garage...and hello to... a new mudroom!  Believe it or not...this was actually Matt's idea!  If he complains...he really shouldn't have said anything out loud! :)

[IMG_4247.JPG]
House*Tweaking
Drooling yet? 
Nalle's House

Everything Interior LLC
Apartment Therapy
I need to make up a list of must-haves in this space in terms of utilizing the most in storage for:
- Mail
- Shoes
- Coats
- Matt's work gear
- Purse
- Diaper Bag...and other baby "stuff"

8 comments:

  1. What I would do for a mud room! Can't wait to see how it turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! It was on my wish list when house hunting and somehow got left out! I'm hoping this small adaptation will do the trick!

      Delete
  2. I was just thinking about doing the same thing but then came to the realization that I am hiding just too much stuff in our would be 'mud room'. If Matt runs out of projects to do, I have the perfect spot for a built in bench... =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is our problem too! This closet needs to be cleaned out...I'm almost hoarding! The baskets will help organize any things we still want to keep. The vacuum I currently keep there will have to relocate to the other hall closet. :)

      Delete
  3. Love those! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I can't wait to see your finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE MUDROOMS!!!

    We just started house hunting and there was a house that had a HUGE closet in the foyer that we said we'd convert to a mudroom. They are so charming and OPEN.

    So convenient.

    LOVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your inspiration pictures. i can't wait to buy our own permanent home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!