Friday, June 21, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Thank you for my bed...and how I wish I were still curled up in it. 

Thank you for the first day of summer!!!  I'm ready to hit the pools and just enjoy the outdoors!  Lil A makes it part of his routine to spend time in the backyard following Matt around as he waters the gardens.  He has his own little watering can too.  

Thank you for getting me through this week.  It's Friday.  We made it.  And now for a busy fun-filled...sun shining weekend!

Thank you for all the training I've done to lead to the 5K we're all (yes, lil A too) doing tomorrow morning!  It's for a local pregnancy and support center.  It's a 5K Run/1-mile Walk called Run 4 Life!  So excited to help raise money for such an urgent cause!...savin' babies!
hope-5k-tennis-shoes

Thank you for M&M's... (nuff said)

Thank you for school.  I don't know how I'm managing everything right now...but just a few more weeks and summer classes will be 1/2 way!  

Thank you for my good friend Tara who is getting married next weekend!!  This weekend is her bachelorette party!  Excited to celebrate her last hoorah!!

Please give us a weekend of productivity, fun times and happy memories!! 

Love, 
Your daughter

2 comments:

  1. I'm picturing Lil A running after Matt with his little watering can, so cute!

    Sounds like you're going to have a great weekend! Enjoy!

    I love your letters to God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love M&Ms too!

    I'm late to the party but how was the 5k? Judging by Instagram, looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!