Thursday, June 20, 2013

Undercover DIY...

Remember this inspiration post?  Changing the hall closet into a mudroom space..?
Well I'm bored.  Like, I'm super busy...but my DIY project side of the brain is drooling with boredom.  And I want my downstairs of the entire house to be completed this summer!...
 [IMG_4247.JPG]  

Well I decided to go ahead and start clearing out the closet...and maybe put a fresh coat of paint...should I attempt a stencil design maybe?! I mean how cool would this be?!
And yeah... there will be stencol.  Then Matt will come home and realize he should build me a bench seat... and shelving...and maybe widen the space.  Yikes.  Off to make a mess.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh you're so inspiring! I wish I were like you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!