Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Work Stuff!

So a couple weeks ago I was out traveling for work.  I had to go to Crisfield, MD to visit one of our plants for the first time.  Let me tell ya... it was quite the experience!  Cirsfield...and most all of Maryland for that matter is a seafood town...mostly crab.  Now insert me.  My most crazy seafood experience was a fish stick! ha.  No...seriously.  I try it when I can, but I don't count down the days to go to a seafood restaurant.  Needless to say, I got my feet wet!
All you can eat crabs...!  (I did it!)


Our last night there we went to Ocean City and walked along the boardwalk checking out the sites.
View of one of bridges we crossed on our way to the plant.


Work-wise the meeting went smoothly and I met a lot of great people whom I'll be working closely with.  Definitely excited about this new opportunity!

3 comments:

  1. You were near my hometown. Old Mill Crab house is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful place! Can't wait to go back!

      Delete
  2. oh yum! my sort of place ... i LOVE seafood!

    sounds fun ... i want to travel for my job too, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!