Sunday, September 22, 2013

16 Weeks!

"Sometimes I can't believe I'm going through this again...then I look in the mirror and say...oh yeah...that's a belly."
I decided to follow a fellow blogger's idea and do letters to our second baby.  It'll be harder for me to accomplish because there's a ton of editing involved...but I really want to do something special/different for baby #2. :)


Size of Baby? About the size of an avocado...4.5 inches and 3/5 ounces 
Maternity Clothes? I already caved!  This baby has my body going into overdrive to show off a belly!
Stretch Marks?  None!
Sleep?. Already getting  the back pains I had with Avery...but as a veteran I know how to use a body pillow to get a full night of sleep!
Food Cravings? Sour Cream and Guacamole...so Mexican food is a great bet for me!
What I Miss: My independence.  I rely a lot of Matt and thankfully he's been an amazing support system.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out what lil Cranberry is!! 
Symptoms? Just tired randomly.  Sugar was a bit high in the beginning but has finally leveled out to normal!  There's a chance I might pass the glucose test!
Movement? Any day now I should begin to feel slight kicks...I'm excited for that!
Belly Button In or Out? It's already acting weird... 
Labor Signs? None so far...and hopefully not for awhile.
Best Moment of the Week? We had the chance to observe Avery with a few young babies...in each case he was extremely curious...but gentle.  
Weekly Wisdom: For my husband's sake, I'm assuming it's normal that he's forgotten all the early pregnancy symptoms. (Headaches, tiredness, back pain, appetite changes...etc) because if he asks me one more time, "Why are you so tired?"...or "Do you really need me to pick up egg rolls? {craving}"...he's gonna be in huge trouble! 

9 comments:

  1. i love the letters to cranberry! you look so good and Avery looks so happy to be in mommy's arm.

    haha, Matt!

    happy 16 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha.....How quickly they forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhaha at the weekly wisdom! I love the idea of you writing a letter to him everyweek. Avery is still one of the cutest babies I ever did see. So adorable! (Sorry that I am slow with math but...) how many months apart are the two babies going to be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be 22 months apart! I keep recounting too because it doesn't seem nearly far enough haha!

      Delete
  4. I. am. so. copycatting. the. weekly. letters!
    FYI
    You're lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! That is such a good idea. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mommy, adorable son! Congrats on your expanding family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the weekly letters. You can put them together in a book for baby! I am a sucker for sentimental things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY 16 weeks, love the picture idea. Avery is one happy baby and you look amazing by the way.

    I am excited for your gender reveal too. knowing you, it's going to be crafty and splendid. 22 months is such an awesome gap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!