Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Stud Muffin!

Today, my hunk of a guy turns 30!
How crazy is it that we're entering our 30's now?  It feels like we went straight from 18...to this!  Ah well... he's doing the aging transition first!  So now I'm running around telling people I'm married to an "older" man. :)
Matt got an extra special birthday present this year!  I did way too much research and bought him a sound bar for his beloved 60" tv.  
The funniest part of the whole thing was wrapping it.  Lil A insisted on shredding every scrap of wrapping paper in an attempt to help.  By the end I had to use three different types of paper and a full roll of scotch tape.  (Half of which was all over lil A.  It looked like a really bad paper mache project...but we did it together!
Sony CT-260 Sound Bar w/Bluetooth Capabilities


Not sure if the birthday boy wants to go out for dinner tonight... but if he does I'm game!   I hope he picks a place that serves good pickles...

Some Fun Facts about the day my honey-bunches was born! 

Gas was $1.20/gal
#1 Movie was Mr. Mom
#1 Pop Song was Maniac by Michael Sembello
Average price of a new car was $11,230!

...and 5 months and 1 day later the love of his life entered the world!! ...hehe

8 comments:

  1. Awww, happy birthday to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to him! A sound bar. I'm sure he was thrilled. Guys love that stuff. Have a fun celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your man. That sound bar is so wonderful, i would love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Bday to Matt! Gotta love a Virgo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe you're too cute!

    Happy birthday Matt!! Enjoy your 30s !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your hubby, 30 is the beginning of primetime :).

    I laughed at your last sentence, well put

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy bIrthday to your hubby. Such a sweet wife to get him what he wanted :). The thirties are great by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!