Monday, October 21, 2013

17 & 18 Weeks

...I'm so behind with these weekly updates and I finally sat down and did a months worth of editing!!  So here goes a bump marathon this week as we gear up for the reveal party this coming weekend! ...Don't forget to vote!!  (Top right corner of blog page!)

Size of Baby? About the size of a turnip...5 inches and 5 ounces 
Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah...and lovin' it
Stretch Marks?  I've got some tiger stripes on my legs showing from the end of my 1st pregnancy. 
Sleep?.The body pillow is my friend!
Food Cravings? Meat, dessert, juices...actually everything is game. 
What I Miss: Being able to go on our cruise.  But we'll have other opportunities. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out what lil Cranberry is!! 
Symptoms? Holy hormones Batman!  I cry too much. 
Movement? I felt a few pops / flutters... 
Belly Button In or Out? disowned for being a sell-out
Labor Signs? None so far...and hopefully not for awhile.
Best Moment of the Week? Had a slight breakthrough with getting Avery to realize a baby is coming.  But that was diminished... read about it here
Weekly Wisdom: Don't ever assume everyone can "tell" you're pregnant.  I feel large but still get the skeptical looks from most. :) hehe... jokes on them! 


Size of Baby? About the size of a bell pepper...5.5 inches and 7 ounces 
Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah...and lovin' it
Stretch Marks?  I've got some tiger stripes on my legs showing from the end of my 1st pregnancy. 
Sleep?.The body pillow is my friend!
Food Cravings? Meat, dessert, juices...actually everything is game. 
What I Miss: Laying on my belly... I keep trying.  (don't judge...Cranberry kicks me to let me know to back up off) 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out what lil Cranberry is!! 
Symptoms? Is it heartburn??  I don't know yet... 
Movement? Definitely felt a baby kick!! ...and then a bunch more! 
Belly Button In or Out? disowned for being a sell-out
Labor Signs? None so far...and hopefully not for awhile.
Best Moment of the Week? My doctor tested my glucose levels early and I passed with flying colors!  Still have to repeat it at the normal time...but I'm elated! 
Weekly Wisdom: Convincing my hubby that they make special shoes for pregnancy called "pregger walking shoes" was the best idea ever... 

2 comments:

  1. Preggar walking shoes?! Lol.

    You look so good! I cannot wait to know what little cranberry is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Lol @ disowning your belly button! Never heard of preggars walking shoes but you know I am off to check it out. Need to start working on my cover story for the next kid :-).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!