Tuesday, October 22, 2013

19 weeks!


Size of Baby? About the size of an heirloom tomato...8.5 inches and 6 ounces 
Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah...and lovin' it
Stretch Marks?  I've got some tiger stripes on my legs showing from the end of my 1st pregnancy. 
Sleep?.The body pillow is my friend!...and a backrub just before doesn't hurt.
Food Cravings? Cake...and cookies...and that cheese danish at Panera.
What I Miss: Picking up Avery without grunting. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out what lil Cranberry is at the reveal party!
Symptoms? I randomly cry so much now that Avery knows to go get me a kleenex. Then he takes it and throws it away.
Movement? You're definitely going to be an active one.  But you sleep all night. :)
Belly Button In or Out? disowned for being a sell-out
Labor Signs? None so far...and hopefully not for awhile.
Best Moment of the Week? The invites for the reveal party arrived!  (See below!) 
Weekly Wisdom: Apparently one-year-olds dig pregnancy craving food too...and here I thought I wouldn't be sharing. :)
Front
Back
 



3 comments:

  1. Haha Avery bringing you Kleenex! That made me laugh out loud! So cute and funny!

    I love the gender reveal invites! So cute! Can't wait to know what baby Cranberry is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That invite is just too cute! Bookmarking it for the future :-). I am now convinced that I want to do a gender reveal party when we get pregnant with our second. It looks like it'll be such a fun party! Can't wait to see pics from the event and find out the gender.
    Lol @ sharing your food. My daughter wants to eat EVERYTHING I eat. The minute she sees me cutting it into a small piece, she opens her mouth cause she knows its for her :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for your gender reveal, I know it's going to be fabulous. You are looking good, I don't see the twin belly but you know people and their comments.

    I am loving that you are open to the idea of having more kids :). Maybe we can be pregnant buddies again and again :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!