Thursday, October 24, 2013

20 Weeks!


Size of Baby? About the size of a banana...10.5 inches and 6.5 ounces 
Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah...and lovin' it
Stretch Marks?  If I find some...I'll be ok with it.  These are scars I don't mind earning. :)
Sleep?.I tried rolling over the other night and only got 1/2 way around and felt like a helpless turtle. 
Food Cravings? Cake...and cookies...and that cheese danish at Panera.
What I Miss: Moving faster...already slowing down in my workouts
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our reveal party!!!  Eeekkk... only a few days! 
Symptoms? The tears are ebbing only to make room for the weirdest appetite!  I'm always hungry when it's not an actual time for a meal.
Movement? You're definitely going to be an active one.  But you sleep all night. :)
Belly Button In or Out? Avery pokes it and giggles.  "Why God?"
Labor Signs? None so far...and hopefully not for awhile.
Best Moment of the Week? We had our ultrasound!!  Baby is measuring perfect and my due date is now Feb 22.  They gave us a sealed envelope with the gender and pictures...!  We decided I would keep it hidden somewhere safe since Matt has no self-control. 
Weekly Wisdom: Even with a 3D ultrasound picture of a baby...a toddler will still look at you like you're crazy if you try to convince them that it's their new sibling. 
Feet, 3D Profiles and Side Profile!
What if I lost this?! 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out! I am still hoping for a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love your weekly wisdom! They're always so funny :)

    And I cannot wait to know what you're having! And of course see all the work you out into this party! Exciting things coming up for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!! You look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Feb 22, we are due only a few days apart, how exciting. Isn't great to skip a week just like that. You need to get caught up on those updates, week 23 is upon us :)

    YAY for a healthy cranberry and I can't wait for the reveal party details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!