Monday, October 7, 2013

An A to Z on Kathy C!

I didn't even realize these types of e-mail chains still went around...but I got one!  It's an all-about-you using the alphabet. I used to do them all the time, and heck, it's been awhile since I shared some quirky things about myself... so enjoy!

A. Age: 29!!  I'll be turning 30 in February and I'm actually excited about it! 
B. Bed size: King!!  God bless it!!  I feel like I have my own zip code sometimes!  I love it now more because of all the pillows it takes for me and the belly to compromise for real sleep! 
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry.  It's always there in piles...clean or dirty...it's always there!!!
D. Dogs: Eventually we'll get a dog.  I never grew up with pets (other than the occasional goldfish) but Matt did.  Lil A LOVES dogs...so when he's a little older we'll get one for sure. 
E. Essential start of your day: Shower then snuggle time with lil A before we all wake up and start the morning.  Matt and I don't communicate much cause neither of us is a morning person.  So we have a respective duties to get done to help each other get out of the house (one does breakfast and lunches...the other gets lil A ready).  We usually talk on the way to work and by then we're awake and non-threatening lol. 
F. Favorite color: I guess mustard yellow. I just love that color (fashion wise)...other than that I never really had a favorite color. 
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  It's just a cleaner look in my opinion. 
H. Height: 5'2...and 3/4".  yeah, every bit counts! 
I. Instruments you play: I played flute from 4th-12th grade.  Haven't touched it since...but I'm sure I could get a scale out and read some simple music.
J. Job: I was a chemist for 6 years and recently accepted an internal position as a plant technical service rep for Sherwin-Williams paint company. 
K. Kids: I have a 17 month old and expecting our second in March 2014!
L. Live: OH!!....IO!!!
M. Mother’s name: Jane
N. Nicknames: Mostly from Matt and his side of the family: Kathy (full name is Katherine), Roscoe, Whompler, Pinks, K-Dawg  (I know... hot right!?)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just after I gave birth to lil A.  It wasn't as bad as I expected. 
P. Pet peeves: Where to start...People who drive slow in the fast lane, When people over-post on fb (like I can tell where they are and what they're doing...with pictures every hour), Rudeness...especially towards elders. 
Q. Quote from movie: "Things got a little crazy last night" - Old School
R. Right or left-handed. Right
S. Siblings: I have one little sister.  Jen... she's 4 years younger and like 2 inches taller.  But I'm wittier.
T. TattoosNope
U. Unknown Fact About Me: I never went to a school dance... not even prom. 
V. Vegetable: I love vegetables!! Favorite is probably tomatoes! 
W. Worst Habit: I overcommit...and then end up stressed out and overwhelmed
X. X-rays you’ve had: Spine...after a car accident.  It was fine was just sore.
Y. Yummy food you make: Matt loves my whole chicken recipe.  It's too easy.. Crockpot, small whole chicken (de-gutted), chopped onion, water, bouillon cubes, seasoning...cook all day.
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys...on a good day.  (I'm not much of a zoo person, but I'll go for the kids)

5 comments:

  1. Love this...hahaha. Just started my new blog today and I wish I thot of this....

    http://lifetalestimesandwine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I'm the same height and I give the same exact response you gave ! Yes every bit counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a silver person. My mom had a silver wedding ring when gold was still the rage so I took after her. No tats either. At this point, I figure I've gone all this time without one. Why get one now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean was saying we need a king...I'm still procrastinating. In know it will be life changing.

    Haha every little bit counts height wise!

    What happened to K-Dawg as a nickname?! ;)

    I like the monkeys too at the zoo.

    I use to do this all the time when MySpace was popular. Good ole days !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... I updated with "K-Dawg"!
      And go get a King this weekend!! Thank me later!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!